For our in person event, we’ll need a lot more paws on deck!
We will begin accepting volunteers for the in-person BFC® once registration is open.
This page will be updated as we get closer to the convention with training and documentation. Generally, our volunteer workflow is as follows:
- Fill out the volunteer signup application on this page
- Our volunteer coordinator will reach out via email or telegram and work with you to determine the best role and schedule training.
- Attend a training session, review documentation sent to you / listed on this page. i.e. Zoom Admin guide.
- Nacho will send you some legal paperwork to DocuSign – a volunteer waiver form from our parent ORG is required for all volunteers. No exceptions.
- Register for the Con, and complete vetting like every other attendee.
- Join the volunteer Telegram Chat (Deadly will invite you to this private group)
- Report to your shift leader on the day of the con, work your shift, be your awesome self
- Get some exclusive swag gift as thanks (if the budget allows) and an invite to a kick-ass virtual crew after party]