Please read this page in its entirety as it contains important information about our vendor application process, rules and regulations, and much more.
Vendor Registration for 2023 will open on March 27,
A space at BabyFur Con® consists of one 6′ x 2.5′ table and two chairs. Either table or chairs can be omitted, but applicants must let us know ahead of time. Vendor space does not include registration to BabyFur Con®. All vendors and vendors assistants will need to purchase event tickets and secure lodging through our attendee application process. Electrical service is not included by default, and must be purchased ahead of time – electricity service cannot be added during setup or during the event. Electrical service must be ordered as part of your vendor application. There is hotel wifi available. BabyFur Con® cannot guarantee the speed or availability of hotel wifi in the vendor hall and strongly suggest that vendors be prepared to supply their own internet connectivity.
|First Standard Table with 2 Chairs||$TBD|
|Second Standard Table with 2 Chairs||$TBD|
Table Assignment & Priority
BabyFur Con® will be using a juried selection process for vendor selection. All applications received by the application deadline will be given equal weight in the selection process. The following criteria will be used, in no specific order, during the selection process:
We will try our best to balance the types of products offered, so we are not over-balanced with one type of product or another.
BabyFur Con® reserves the right to refuse service to any vendor with a history of negative behavior, such as (but not limited to) failing to fulfill commissions, abuse of Staff or Attendees, threats of violence or abuse.
Vender Application Schedule
|March 27, 2023||Vendor Application Form Opens|
|April 13, 2023||Vendor Application Closes|
|April 27, 2023||Vender Notifications Sent|
|April 27-May 15, 2023||Payment and CA Sales Tax ID Window|
|May 16, 2023||Unpaid/Abandoned/No CA Sales Tax ID spaces will be released to the Wait List|
Vendor Hall Rules and Regulations
California Sales Tax Permit & CDTFA-410D:
All vendors must possess a California Sales Tax Permit and submit a CDTFA-410D Form to do business at BabyFur Con®, with the exception registered charities. No Vendor will be allowed to set-up without a California Sales Tax Permit or 410D on file with the Vendor Coordinator. Obtaining a California Sales Tax Permit is quick and painless process, which can be done online at https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/industry/temporary-sellers.htm. Filling out the CDTFA-410D PFD is easy and can be found online at https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/formspubs/cdtfa410d.pdf. Completed 410-D and CA Sales Tax Permit Numbers will be required with your vendor space payment. Vendors are responsible for the submission of these taxes to the appropriate offices after the event. This is done through the log-in you will have created during the California Sales Tax Permit application process. No vendor will be allowed to set up without a verified California Sales Tax Permit and completed CDTFA-410D form on file with the Vendor Coordinator.
The Vendors Hall provides electricity access for a minimum fee of $TBA.
SpaceUsage – Including but not limited to Displays, Noise, Annoyances, and More:
Use of the space provided is up to the Vendor, but certain restrictions apply:
- Each Vendor is restricted to the use of the space on top of, and immediately behind, their table.
- Side stands may be permitted, but only upon the approval of the Vendor Coordinator.
- You may not encroach on your neighbor’s space (including neighbors behind you) without their permission. Please be courteous.
- Displays that include sounds or lights (including videos) are permitted as long as they do not annoy your fellow dealers and/or attendees. Please be kind. Complaints to the Vendor Coordinator will be handled at the discretion of the Vendor Coordinator and Staff.
- Vendor merchants may not adhere anything on the wall using any method, period. All wall displays must be free-standing
- Each space comes with one table and two chairs, unless otherwise requested. These requests MUST be submitted to the Vendor Coordinator prior to set- up, or the table will remain for the duration of the event.
- Bluetooth speakers or other music playing devices, including phones, are not permitted to broadcast in the Den due to the already excessive noise. If you wish to listen to music, please use earbuds or other headphone devices. This rule also applies to attendees that are not otherwise dealers or assistants.
- Scented goods may not be compounded in the Dealers Den or anywhere in Convention space, e.g. adding scent to lotion or fursuit spray. This should be done prior to your arrival at-Con, but if you must do so on location, this should be done outside in the parking structure where there is adequate ventilation. Doing so indoors is not recommended as any spillage may result in cleaning fees, for which you are solely responsible. Please be aware that many people have sensory issues with strong smells, and scents can induce headaches.
Please be aware of items prohibited for sale. This list may be appended at any time. Should you have questions about whether an item may or may not be sold, please contact us. BabyFur Con® reserves the right to ask retailers to remove from display or sale any items the Staff feels are inappropriate.
- Firearms, no exceptions.
- Alcohol, no exceptions.
- Weapons which are not peace-bonded.
- Flammable/incendiary items other than candles and incense.
- Candles and incense may not be lit for demonstration purposes.
- Scents and Perfumes may be limited if the smells are overbearing and affecting other attendees.
- AI Generated Art
- Home-made food items manufactured in facilities without FDA or local health inspector oversight.
- Bootleg, knock-off, or pirated goods.
- Drugs, legal or otherwise.
- Any other item prohibited in the State of California.
BabyFur Con® reserves the right to ask retailers to remove from display or sale any items the Staff feels are inappropriate.
Adult material is permitted. All Adult Material (including but not limited to printed, video, computer-generated, drawn, audio and physical) must be censored. The retailer is responsible for policing his or her own space to keep attendees from being inadvertently exposed. If adult art is loose or in a binder, individual works must be censored. Any item deemed by the Vendor Coordinator as being too risqué must be censored on demand. When in doubt, err on the side of caution.
Vendors are responsible, within reason, for any damage to hotel property and/or equipment loaned to them due to inappropriate use. Hotel property and equipment may not be modified in any way, including but not limited to: holes, chips, paint, glue or damage due to rough or inappropriate behavior. BabyFur Con®, PACI, and the hotel venue are not liable for any personal injury or damage to equipment or property caused by the inappropriate use of hotel equipment, such as falling while standing on a chair or table. Please use provided equipment responsibly. Vendors are strongly encouraged to have event insurance.
BabyFur Con® reserves the right to make changes to any published Vendors layout, as needed, at any time up-to and including during set-up.
All BabyFur Con® Rules and Code of Conduct must be followed in addition to the rules listed here on this page.
BabyFur Con® reserves the right to amend these rules without prior or posted notice.
If you agree to the above, please use the below button to fill out the Vendor Hall application form. Vendor Application Form – To Be Activated Per Above Date – ConCat Integration.